Health, Safety & Environment
Busy Bee Equipment Rentals Ltd is committed to the continuous process of creating and maintaining a safe working environment throughout all of its operations.
24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK
Need to rent construction or marine equipment?
3ton – 12ton forklifts
Diesel driven Generators from 5 KW – 300 KW All Certified and Can Be placed in DNV 2.7-1 Certified frames
250 – 750 gallon fuel tanks
Diesel driven compressors from 185 CFM – 850 CFM All Certified and Can Be placed in DNV 2.7-1 Certified frames
Air Tuggers from 500kg to 10Ton
Diesel Driven Lighting Towers 4 x1000Watt Bulbs and 110V Output Supply
Welding Units 400 Amps and 500Amps can be placed in DNV 2.7-1 Certified frames
3000-6000 PSI Pressure washers
About our Process
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
Our management has implemented
STRINGENT HEALTH AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Adopting a zero harm perspective.
- Maintaining a strict policy of reporting any accidents.
- Supplying the correct tools, PPE, information and assistance to carry out the task at hand safely.
- Continuously reviewing our operations to identify any concerns on health, safety, environment, and efficiency.
- Continually enhancing safety awareness via safety meetings, toolbox talks, and fortnightly safety reviews.
- Upholding the approach that no job is too important that it cannot be carried out safely.
- Empowering employees to stop the job at the first sign of any unsafe act.
Strengthening the mindset that safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Being prepared to respond in the unlikely event of an accident.
- Keeping an open door policy